Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rocco Big Mess In Stream

The Miracle of the waited time


So what's the miracle of time. The miracle by which you can sense a gap between a before and after, a huge vacuum or full from an unexpected moment. That miracle that rips from abstraction, from the sentimental myths, from the vanities of the mind. A
face.
The miracle of time is a face.
That time that you want to restrict times of years, an entire decade, it reveals you as a friend. Thirty fragile days bring with them autumns springs summers and winters. Shades of soul and mind, flowers and snow. And I understand things, my God, domo passions, widen the walls of me, I see the abyss, the flowers the day of possibility of love, loving frank, rude, troubled and happy. I never felt this flow of time so innervated quantities and weaknesses, I have never seen so frail of certainties, I have never seen the sea surface, and violent peaceful and I saw the similarities with humans, without objection. Everyone is as it is. Some large, some other small. Few are like the sea.
The miracle of time is a face. Your
.
violent and peaceful, changing infinitely at every moment and every moment a new light shines down on you: on the melancholy gray, deep blue, wet blue sun are like the sea, immense and innamorante.

0 comments:

Post a Comment