Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can Konad Be Used With Normal Polish

... Tears of mothers in the brutal glimpse of darkness and light ... To my curly

"I do not need to know who you are
time:
know is the sudden light.

Who can know where they are silent, or
words with which you are silent?
those who seek you
in life you are living, does not know about you that
allusions
pretexts in which you hide.

back and follow you in what you've done before,
add actions to smile, year
names will
as a loss. I do not.
I have known you in the storm.
I have known, sudden, brutal
in the hole
of darkness and light, which reveals the background

who escapes the day and at night.
I saw you, you saw me, and now, naked now
equivocation,
the history of the past, you
, rider on lightning, quivering

recent and unexpected arrival,
're so ancient mine from
so long you know, that
in your love I close my eyes, and proceed without
err
blindly, without asking anything in that light
slow and safe
with which you can recognize letters and shapes and are made

accounts and
believe they see who you are, my invisible "(P. Salinas).

0 comments:

Post a Comment