Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowboarding, Why Is My Calf Sore

Another year

It 's been another year since you went away ... and everything is as before, and everything is intact, no cracks on the walls that you helped me to build, no infiltration; only rain, which soon dries. Back then dries again. It 's been another year and I want to run as before, to know, to trust life, to face, maybe they're more fragile, in many ways, but your fortress, one that taught me, is there , not ready to give in ... because the bottom of my heart, you're left with your own eyes to tell me about heaven and earth, real, clear, alive, drunk with life. And everything is real, deeply, wonderfully true. You do not let me forget, and let me through because I am human not yield under the weight of life, forgetting the beauty that hurt you, and I want to hurt me more. Ask for me, and at this moment in which the heart is like on the edge of the sea shore, you reach the light of barchigno to which I always turn my gaze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment