Monday, February 14, 2011

Can Psoriasis Cause A Swollen Lymph Node




... speaking of this and that,
yesterday my eyes searched yours,

you too were in search of my gaze
while the speech continued.

Under the ordinary meaning of the phrases
my love follow your thoughts when you were talking

and I pretended to
distracted and listening to your secret:

for the voice and eyes of Col ui
that makes you sad and joyful show, despite every effort

sad and happy,
illuminating the inner being. (P. Verlaine)

Others, pedantic, foolish or crazy,
admire the spring and the dawn, I

[...] I love you, bitter autumn [...]. (P. Verlaine)
Silence! What light breaks through that window up there?
and the East [...]
oh, it's my love!
if only he knew of it.
Speak, also says nothing. How does it happen?
speak his eyes [...].
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
Oh, I were a glove upon that hand
[...]! (W. Shakespeare)
Taci. On the threshold of the woods I hear


human words you say, but I hear more new words

speaking
drops away and leaves.
Play.
raining on our faces
sylvan,
raining on our hands
naked, on our clothes

frivolous,
on the fresh thoughts that the soul opens

news [...] (G. D'Annunzio)
You're my bondage my freedom
are my burning flesh as the naked flesh of
summer nights

you're my home, with green reflections of your eyes
you, or alt and vittorios or
are my nostalgia
of knowing at the same time inaccessible

where you grab (N . Hikmet). [...] I can say that


belong to me and something happened between us
irrevocably. (V. Cardarelli)
[...] As if I had dug into
to the core. I recognize
by tears of love
veins throughout the body. Vandal

in a halo of wind! I recognize
love by ripping
of the most faithful vocal cords
: rust, raw salt
in the narrow throat.
recognize love the roar
- Blessed by trill -
throughout the body! (MI Tsvetaeva)
not understand is terrible-
not understand each other and hug each other, but
though it seems strange, it is equally terrible

totally understand.
In one way or another, we hurt.
And I lit early, the tender
your soul I do not want to mortify
misunderstanding, nor with
understanding kill.
(EA Evtusenko)
This is our love, my life happy

the images that will last forever.
gods of heaven, let the ui
speak the truth that the promises or sincer
from the heart that can be for life
mantener this oath (Catullo)
In many ways I love you? Let me count.
I love thee to the depth, breadth and height my soul
can reach, when the invisible part
For the purposes of Being and ideal Grace.
I love you like the more modest needs
of each day, the sun and candlelight.
I love generously, as those who fight for justice;
I love you with purity, as if he turns in prayer.
I love thee with the passion that threw
In my past pains, and with the confidence of my childhood.
I love a love that I thought I lost
Together with my lost saints - I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of my entire life! [...]
(E. Dickinson)
Sweet, powerful
Dominator depth of my mind;
Terrible, but expensive
godsend, my wife
the gloomy days,
Thought in front of me so often come back. [ ...]

How to 'bare rocks rough Apennines

Of A green field far away that smile She turns
eager eyes the pilgrim
I Tal from dry and bitter
Mundane converse craving,
Almost a happy garden, you return
It refreshes my senses your stay. [...]
(G. Leopardi).

0 comments:

Post a Comment