Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pinewood Derby Car Design Cannon

ACCOMPLISHED DONZELLA

Accomplished [1] Donzella is the pseudonym of a Florentine poet lived in the thirteenth century, whose name remains a historical enigma. This is perhaps the first poet to write verses in Italian vernacular in fact we have received three sonnets influenced in part by the taste and troubadour who also suffer from an 'inspiration Petrarch.
Its excellent artistic talents were recognized and exalted in his time as shown by the explicit references Guittone d'Arezzo that in the fifth epistle writes:


"Soprapiacente woman, made all wisdom, crowned with honor, worthy my perfect woman, Guitton, true truly, faithfully yours, el de what is true and bit ', if humbly selfsame recommends that you ";

anonymous while in a sonnet alludes to the fame of tasks as the author of poems," ... that you trobar dominance "... .

of his works have been betrayed only three sonnets in which he expresses pain and suffering for the wedding, unwanted, arranged by the father


TO THE SEASON THAT 'THE WORLD Leaves and Flowers

In the season when' the world's leaf and flower
acresce fin'amanti joy to all, and go along with them
alora
gardens that are auscelletti dolz songs ;

the honest people all s'inamora,
and serve each tragges'inanti,
damsel in joy and every home;
and me, n'abondan marri and tears.
the Ca
my father made me 'n error, and
tenemi often in strong pain:
donar Vole me to lord my strength, and I

Disìo of what I do not have nor want, and
' n great torment live at all hours, but I do not
ralegra flower or leaf.




LEAVE WILL TAKE THE WORLD AND SERVE GOD

Allow desire to entrust the world and serve Deo
and departments of every vanity, however, that
Vegio grow up
matezza and rudeness and falsitate,

sense and courtesy, and even die
and very valuable and all goodness: whence
Voria husband nor sire,
or being in the world to my will.

c'ogn'om Member of bad adorned,
disdainful of cischedun am strong,
to God and my person back

The father makes me feel thoughtful ,
ca me to serve Christ distorna:
bag which I do not give vol for wife.



wITH GREAT HONOR AND VALENZA

Ornato of great value and significance
adorned and resplendent with praise,
strong I have the honor more, then there Plagenza, coming in
remembrance of me in your core

and invited to my little majesty
for acontarvi, s'eo are taught,
as you say, c'agio great wisdom, but certainly
I'm not a lover.

lovers do not como son Voria
of great virtue, nor to appease;
but, what for I 'is, good will ease

good to serve with courtesy
which loves each without failure:
than love and are vogliolo obey.




[1] task was a common name in the Florence of the thirteenth century.

0 comments:

Post a Comment